Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer bucket list

this summer will be fantastic. stupendous. wonderful. sensational.
much better than last years. definitely.
there are a few things that will make it fantastic. stupendous. wonderful. sensational.
it's my summer bucket list.
  • I will be able to run 5 miles. Without stopping.
  • I will grow an African daisy flower. just for fun.
  • I will learn how to use my mom's camera. it's a Nikon.
  • I will get so tan I'll look like a beach angel.
  • I will keep up on my scripture study.
  • I won't let my lacrosse skills vanish.
  • I will take too many pictures.
  • I will perfect my juggling.
  • I will do the temple work for my ancestors, and the ones I can't? I'll make my parents do them.
  • I will keep my room clean. maybe.
  • I will go to both PG's and Timp's summer seminary.
  • I will decide what school I want to spend my junior year at.
  • I will enjoy myself. Do whatever I can to make this summer memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment