Monday, May 30, 2011

My Saturday Night

My Saturday consisted of Cafe Rio and Pirates 4, along with some pretty great friends of mine.
Where William and Kacie hold hands very awkwardly, because they are hubbens and honey bunches of oats.
Where Kacie doesn't even make a dent in her salad, because apparently her stomach is 'too small'. Psshtt.
Where William and Travis give me 15 more minutes to finish mine, thinking I can't do it. HA.
Where when Kacie and I go to the bathroom I'm waiting for her (because she is a slow pee-er), a weird mexican lady thinks I'm looking at her and smiles. haha.
Where William learns that I really am right!
Where during the movie I scare Kacie and make her scream because I know where the jumpy parts are.
Where Pirates is hilarious and pretty much my favorite movie now.
Where Travis knows a man with a goat so I can go like this *finger wiggling*

And where we take awkward pictures in the lobby.
As you can see here.






and the best one.





i love my friends:)

1 comment: